VISITING HUANCAYO
HUANCAYO AN AMAZING PLACE
Do not you have a place to travel?
Huancayo is considered the Incontrovertible city
Huancayo is a wonderful and
touristic place because this have many thing amazing.
Huancayo has many touristic
places
For example:
EL
PARQUE DE LA IDENTIDAD HUANCA
|
![]() |
| https://cde.peru.com/ima/0/1/3/0/1/1301178/924x530/huancayo-parque-amistad-turismo.jpg |
PARQUE DE LOS MATES BURILADOS
![]() |
| https://losojosdelaguila.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/foto-parque-de-los-mates-burilados-1_resize.jpg |
Is a park that has inside many monuments like as a replica of the handicraft work of the mates that are made by the inhabitants of Cochas Chico, known as the "cradle of craftsmen". Besides in this park there are some small fish farm, small shops where they are sold clothes, necklaces, earrings and some memories of the place. Likewise the entrance to the park is free.
Well three years ago i visited this park with my friends and my teacher, I remember that i took many photos with my best friend , also i saw an old owl ,it was called the lucky owl.I passed a dark tunnel next to my classmates where something very funny happens, my friend Marielly entered the tunnel from the hand of my friend Rosa but on leaving my friend Marielly went out with my friend Angel and nobody knew what had happened.After this I ate ice cream and I bought some souvenirs.
THE ZOO "CERRITO DE LA LIBERTAD"
Is a beautiful place , the ticket cost around 5 soles .Inside of this there are many playgrounds , animals typicals of this region and some animals of other place like lions , bear , jaguar , turtle ,crocodile.The zoo is small compared with "El parque de las leyendas" in Lima.Also inside of this there is a airplane ,It has a little story.The airplane is pointing towards to Huancayo because the pilots were "Huancainos".There are many restaurants and stores that sell sweets and fast food.
Three years ago I visited this zoo with my friends and my teacher.The ticket to enter cost one soles for each student.I can saw many animals that I knew and some that I don't knew .I took many photos ,I remember that a monkey stole the candy to my friends and then the monkey ate this candy.Poor my friend stayed out of candy.Then I saw the majestic condor with its long wings.I liked saw the lions ,was unique.Finally my friends and I visited the place of the airplane where a old person told us the story of this.
Well three years ago i visited this park with my friends and my teacher, I remember that i took many photos with my best friend , also i saw an old owl ,it was called the lucky owl.I passed a dark tunnel next to my classmates where something very funny happens, my friend Marielly entered the tunnel from the hand of my friend Rosa but on leaving my friend Marielly went out with my friend Angel and nobody knew what had happened.After this I ate ice cream and I bought some souvenirs.THE ZOO "CERRITO DE LA LIBERTAD"
| http://www.dehuancayo.com/images/joomgallery /originals/cerrito_de_la_libertad_4/cerrito _de_la_libertad _5_20100806_1040015533.jpg |
Is a beautiful place , the ticket cost around 5 soles .Inside of this there are many playgrounds , animals typicals of this region and some animals of other place like lions , bear , jaguar , turtle ,crocodile.The zoo is small compared with "El parque de las leyendas" in Lima.Also inside of this there is a airplane ,It has a little story.The airplane is pointing towards to Huancayo because the pilots were "Huancainos".There are many restaurants and stores that sell sweets and fast food.
| http://cdne.diariocorreo.pe/thumbs/uploads/articles/images/implantaran-chips-a-los-animales-de-zoologic-34590-jpg_976x0.jpg |
Three years ago I visited this zoo with my friends and my teacher.The ticket to enter cost one soles for each student.I can saw many animals that I knew and some that I don't knew .I took many photos ,I remember that a monkey stole the candy to my friends and then the monkey ate this candy.Poor my friend stayed out of candy.Then I saw the majestic condor with its long wings.I liked saw the lions ,was unique.Finally my friends and I visited the place of the airplane where a old person told us the story of this.
The food of Huancayo is very delicious and naturally. Everything that is cooked is made with local products and the cost is cheap.
In Huancayo you can eat:
|
PAPA A LA
HUANCAINA
|
![]() |
| http://perudelights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/papa-a-la-huancaina-lista-1024x768.jpg |
PACHAMANCA |
Is one of the typical dishes and the more famous.
This is very delicious and healthy because is made with natural products like potatoes,
broad beans, sweet potato, humitas.Besides the meats that use for prepare this
are the meat of cuy and chicken.
THE TRANSPORTATION
![]() |
| http://agendapasco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/BUSES.jpg |
around
one hour.
"VISIT HUANCAYO AND
DISCOVER WHAT IT HAS FOR YOU"





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario